Do you have a strata management, real estate or residential body corporate that needs fire inspection and maintenance services? FireSafe provides a solution that fully complies with Council and insurance requirements and will keep owners and tenants safe. We understand that you’re busy and you maintain a number of properties. We want to ease that burden on you. Our flexibility and willingness to work around your needs and regulatory requirements is why many companies like yours use us to keep them Fire Safe.
Our service includes:
- A site visit to assess your various sites and determine their requirements
- A free, detailed, no obligation quote
- Assessment of any council orders issued
- Corrective Action reports with costings for repair or replacement of equipment
- Qualified staff to complete the works with minimal disruption
- Fully compliant fire inspection certificate
- A dedicated contact, available to answer any queries you may have
- Flexible scheduling for quotes, inspections and repairs to minimise interruption to your business.
- Availability after hours and on weekends to suit your tenants needs
- We will conduct multiple site visits if necessary to ensure 100% of tenants are checked and safe
- 24/7 on-call number in the event of an emergency
- No cutting corners or check box approach to services; FireSafe ensures all work is completed to the highest standards prior to providing compliance certificates
- Referrals available for services not provided by FireSafe such as electricians and builders
Following your enquiry we will determine a suitable time to visit your premises. A detailed site visit will allow us to accurately assess your site and any requirements. Once this is done we will provide you an itemised quote of work required and costing. Upon acceptance of this quote we will allocate a technician and contact person so you have easy access if there are any queries or concerns.
Standard testing intervals:
|Essential Fire Safety Measure||Frequency of Testing|
|Fire Extinguishers||6 Monthly and Annual Inspections|
|Fire Blankets||6 Monthly and Annual Inspections|
|Fire Doors||6 Monthly and Annual Inspections|
|Fire Alarm Panels and Occupant Warning Systems||Monthly, 6 Monthly and Annual Inspections|
|Fire Hose Reels||6 Monthly and Annual Inspections|
|Fire Hydrants||6 Monthly and Annual Inspections|
|Emergency Lighting and Exit Signage||6 Monthly and Annual Inspections|
|Fire Sprinkler Systems||Monthly, 6 Monthly and Annual Inspections|
|Electric and Diesel Pumps||Monthly, 6 Monthly and Annual Inspections|
Fire Safety in Sydney – We’re the Experts
FireSafe is an expert and qualified provider of commercial, industrial and high-rise residential fire protection, inspection, installation, and maintenance and certification services. We offer an extensive range of scheduled testing as well as inspection services that are compliant with AS1851-2012 and the Building Code of Australia. We also provide fire equipment registers and reports that assist in the compilation of the Annual Fire Safety Statement specifically for building owners. These comprehensive documents form a crucial component of the compliance process for every property owner, with the BCA (Building Code of Australia), the OH&S Act, the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act 2000 and your insurance broker.
For a free fire safety and audit inspection, call FireSafe at 1300 347 372. You can also send us your queries via this online form.